The past 6 months have been pretty rough on Eric and I. In June our neighbors and closest friends, Amanda and Josh Dishmon, moved to Monterey, CA. It was so sad to see them leave but we set up many different time that we would visit. I have already been out twice (Eric once) and Amanda is planning on visiting over the winter. Eric and I are trying to get out to CA again in the spring. We miss them very much.
Then, a little less than a month ago, Dave Brown, the youth pastor at the church, moved home to Chicago. He will be in Chicago until after the first of the year. Then we will set out on a year long missions trip around the world. Eric and I are very excited for Dave, but at the same time visiting is out of the questions and communication will be limited. Eric two closest guy friends have moved. 

Then this weekend Eirc and I said goodbye to another family of friends. Karen and her daughter Sara Sullivan are moving to Clearwater, FL. It is also sad to see them go, but they are moving back to my neck of the woods. I lived in Sarasota, FL for six years. We still have friends down in that area that we like to visit, so I know I will be visiting Karen.
These past few months have been difficult saying goodbye to so many of our friends. Is this a sign? Is our time here almost up? Whatever happens we have some great friends and some wonderful and fun places to visit! WE MISS YOU ALL!!!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Too Many People Moving
Posted by The Fretts at 9:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
hi twins watz up?
love jenna and abby
Post a Comment