Wednesday, December 10, 2008

No Tree For Christmas!

Today is a sad day in CT. Eric and I have been trying to get a Christmas Tree since we got back from Thanksgiving. We were going to buy one yesterday, but we ended up decorating the church sanctuary for the cantata. After we got back we discussed the idea of a Christmas Tree. We realized that we are only going to be here for a little over a week. Then we will be at the Fretts and Phillips. So it is not worth spending the money and little time that we have to buy a Christmas Tree. I know....it is so sad! So I will enjoy my "christmas tree" by candles, pictures and friends and family trees. Next year I am getting a big Tree!

1 comments:

The Dishmons said...

no excuses! I am very disappointed in you guys! I blame Eric...don't know why but I do!