Monday, December 15, 2008

Surprise visitors

Saturday morning I was taking my time getting up when I received a surprise phone call at 8:30am. It was Amy and Andres Torres. Amy called to tell me that they were in CT on their way to a wedding in Boston. We talked for a little and then set up plans to visit on Sunday. Sunday afternoon, after church, Amy, Andres and baby Elise stopped by for a visit and lunch. Big brother Caleb stayed home with his Grandma. It was nice to visit and catch up with Amy and Andres. Eric and I also got to hold and play with Elise. She is such a happy baby! It was such a nice surprise! Eric and I miss everyone so much! Can't wait to come down and visit.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - good job getting her to look up at the same time as Amy and Andres! When I tried to photograph her, she kept staring at her fingers and had no interest in looking up.