Congratulations Laura and Tim!

On December 19th Laura and her boyfriend of 4 and 1/2 years finally got engaged!!! Tim came down for a visit over the weekend.
As the story goes they were talking friday night after Laura's long week. Tim kept asking questions about her week.
Finally Laura told Tim that if he asked her any more question she was going to start to get really upset.
He responded well can I ask you one more?
Laura replied, exhaustedly, "What?"
"Will you marry me?" Tim asked.
Laura was in shock. Her response was, "Are you serious?" and then she was silent.
It was the longest 3 mins of Tim's life, he told me.
Finally he asked Laura if she was going to answer and take the ring? I think that brought Laura out of the state of shock.
After they hugged and kissed, she asked him to re-propose, because she was ready now! (I love my sister!)
As of right now they are planning for a June or July wedding of 2010.
I am so excited! Congratulations Laura and Tim!
Finally Laura told Tim that if he asked her any more question she was going to start to get really upset.
He responded well can I ask you one more?
Laura replied, exhaustedly, "What?"
"Will you marry me?" Tim asked.
Laura was in shock. Her response was, "Are you serious?" and then she was silent.
It was the longest 3 mins of Tim's life, he told me.
Finally he asked Laura if she was going to answer and take the ring? I think that brought Laura out of the state of shock.
After they hugged and kissed, she asked him to re-propose, because she was ready now! (I love my sister!)
As of right now they are planning for a June or July wedding of 2010.
I am so excited! Congratulations Laura and Tim!
Here is a picture of a ring:



0 comments:
Post a Comment