Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

This Thanksgiving Eric and I went to the Fretts. We arrived late Tuesday night and left late Saturday night. Leaving late at night the day before the "main travel time" meant we missed all the traffic. It was wonderful! We spend the long weekend with the Fretts and our England Family, the Dredges. It was great to see them and catch up on what was going on. We also got to see Jenny, Daniel and Evie for a little while.

On Thanksgiving Day Eric and I we able to go to 2 Thanksgiving meals. First was at the Fretts. The Second was in Malvern at my Aunt's where my entire family was celebrating. It was great to visit. We were also able to visit Bridget and Jake Kavitski. It is great that they live so close to my Aunt.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving break!

Frett Thanksgiving!







Mom and Dad Frett


David and Jacqui Dredge


Eric and I


Jenny, Daniel and Evie



Phillips Thanksgiving!
Eric and Aunt Liza


Cousin Dan, Cousin Jack and Eric


Cousin Wade, Dad, and Uncle Vince


Grandfather and Uncle Tim


Grandma (mom's mom) and Mom


Cousin Kate, Sister Kelli and Christie


Aunt Alicia and Sister Laura


Men bonding


Kids playing the coolest game ever 
(I have no idea what it is called)

Aunt Alicia, Liza and Dad


Grandfather relaxing


Oops, what happened Uncle Tim?


Everyone starting to play twister


Everyone playing Twister



0 comments: