Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Joys of Having Creative Cats

The past two weeks have reminded us of how creative and "entertaining" our cats are.

Two weeks ago I made a cake for Eric's Dad. I set it out too cool (covered with a towel). When I returned to ice the the cake I noticed something:

Two little paw prints:

As if someone (Tanzi) jumped up and landed on top of the cake.  Thank goodness it was covered.



Last week we left the closet door open as we were putting clothes away and we found Mystique up on top of the rack in a crate:







Yesterday The cats found an empty Diet Coke Box:
Mystique pretending to ignore Tanzi

Look at how Tanzi jumped

Tanzi is looking for her

I guess Tanzi got bored.  




Our Kitties are so cute!
Mystique:

Tanzi

5 comments:

rebecca said...

Awwwwwww.

Cats are good. Dogs are BAD.

Tonight Chester peed on the floor, right in front of me, because it's cold and he didn't want to go out.

I said, "Oh h$#% no, Chester!" and threw him outside.

Dogs are bad.



When do you want to get together?

The Dishmons said...

Is Eric wearing a Robe in the picture with Mystique? I know random....and weird...but it looks like he is wearing a robe...and I can just picture him sitting around the house in a robe and pj pants....reading and drinking coffee! Haha! Oh Eric!

Unknown said...

WHERE ARE THE THANKSGIVING PICTURES !!!!!!! :) :) jk

Stew said...

Calling your cats "creative" reminds me of a great joke from Prairie Home Companion:
Cowboy 1: My horse is real smart
Cowboy 2: How smart is he?
Cowboy 1: Real smart. He's learned math, chemistry, and spelling. I can't teach him philosophy, though.
Cowboy 2: Why not?
Cowboy 1: Because you can't put Descartes before the horse

Amy said...

Wait a minute, whoa. Did my husband really just post a praire home companion joke on your blog. ::sigh::

Anyway, just commenting to say HOORAY, we made it on the friends list!! lol Definitely over due for a get together, after the holidays for sure. Hope your Christmas/New Year's is fantastic!