Sunday, November 2, 2008

Election Day Nov. 4th

On November 4th we all have a duty.  
VOTE!  

It is our duty to use our God given ability to vote.  Don't think that your vote doesn't matter because if we each thought our votes didn't matter than no one would vote.  God is all-powerful and his plan is perfect.   Remember, it is your responsibility, so vote.   See you at the Polls! 


Side Note - you get Free things for voting like:
1) Tall cup of coffee at Starbucks
2) 1 scoop of ice cream form Ben and Jerry's
3) Donut from Krispy Kream 

3 comments:

valerie said...

this sounds so familiar to what we've been hearing for the past few weeks... did pastor bruce write this entry?! ;) he should've included the free stuff in his announcement today! :)

rebecca said...

Dang. I guess absentee voters don't get a sticker. Boooooooo!

I'll bill the White House for my cup 'o joe tomorrow.

Amy said...

Ooooo! I didn't know we got free stuff for voting! NICE!