Sunday, November 9, 2008

No more Bachelors in Room 1110

Patrick Jones, the last member of Room 1110, married his best friend, Katie Daly, on November 8th.



Eric and I were able to attend the wedding in Reahobeth Beach. We drove down Friday afternoon for the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. It was great catching up with Troy and Jesse.



The day of the wedding Patrick was so excited. We had lunch with him and he kept saying that he was going 25 mph. Now 30mph. Now 40mph. He was getting more and more excited as the wedding approached.

At the time of the wedding Patrick began to cry when the bridesmaids were walking down the aisle. When Katie began her walk Patrick lost it. He was crying so hard that the priest had to put his arm around him to hold him steady. Eric told me later that he kept saying he could not believe that he finally found his wife. He was so excited that he could not contain his joy, so bring on the tears. The wedding ceremony was great. Katie looked beautiful.





While Eric and Troy did their groomsmen duties, Jesse and I went back to the hotel to relax until the reception. Jim and Jen and Jarrett and Hillary were able to hang out with us. It was great catching up and chatting with Jen and Hillary about their pregnancies.









The reception was held at a local vineyard. Eric and I had a wonderful time. It was sweet seeing all the boys (all 5) together and all married.



3 comments:

valerie said...

holy cow! and update about an event withing 24 hours of it actually happening!

I'M PROUD OF YOU!!!! :)

Amy said...

I LOVE that photo of the two of you, SO beautiful Christie!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Patrick and Katie!
Boo on you for driving through DE again and not stopping by. :-(