Wednesday has been the worst day ever. Tuesday, June 15th, Rachel and I were shopping. After our final stop at Walmart I threw my wallet in my purse and followed Rachel to the car. Between leaving Walmart and home I managed to loose my wallet and it was stolen. Now I don't know if it fell out of my purse or some sticky fingers grabbed it, but needless to say it is gone!
I didn't realize it was gone until Wednesday around lunch. After panicking and destroying my house looking for it, Eric and I looked online and found out that someone had used my credit card. So I had to cancel all cards, transfer/make a new accounts, get a new license and try to save the many gift cards. Unfortunately I lost between $100.00 and $250.00 in gift cards and cash.
As the icing on the cake to my very bad Wednesday I went to get my license, missed the closing time by mins and an angry, power happy DMV cop yelled at me and slammed the door in my face.
I can't wait till next week so that
1) I can have this drama behind us and
2) To be on a beautiful island in Bermuda!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Worst Day Ever!
Posted by The Fretts at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment