Hi everyone,
I am officially now up to date! It only took six-seven months, but I am now ready for July. I have made 28 new posts, including this one so make sure you check them all out. Starting with Eddie and Kaelin's wedding.
Since July started it was strongly suggested by...well...almost all of you that I post all the pictures and very little words. I have posted basically everything that has happened in the past six-seven months, but mostly just pictures. Per my sisters' request, if you want the details please call or visit in CT. You could even leave a message on the post and I will make sure to answer! I just need to move on past the crazy six-seven months. So Kelli this is for you -
Your slow, but detailed blogger,
Christie Frett


3 comments:
Ok, now I feel guilty, I guess I need to update my blog.
Post a Comment