Thursday, October 15, 2009

Other fun pictures

I was trying to get caught up on my blogging when I came across a bunch of pictures that I forgot to post. over the summer.

FRIENDS:
Eric and I were able to stop by our friends in Delaware for a quick afternoon visit. It was so great to see everyone! I miss you all so much!
Maddie, Kaelyn, Me, Elise, Emily, Amy and Tanya


Andres, Eric, Joe, Caleb, Shaun, Eddie

All of us hanging out:


Tanya, her baby bump, Elise and I

FAMILY:
We visited the Fretts for a weekend and we have Hard Shell Blue Crabs. They were delicious.



Don't these look great!





FRIENDS:
We went to spend the day will the Allebachs - Hillary, Jarrett and Wesley



Wesley


Another friend has a baby: Becca had a daughter named Morgan.

Baby Morgan

FAMILY:
Shore Fishing: Eric and his dad spent a Saturday morning shore fishing. They caught 7 little sharks





The sharks


PETS:
We have this basket for Mystique and Tanzi to sleep in, however, they use it randomly and never together. The other day I was home and caught them both in the basket together. IT was so cute!




0 comments: