Eric's parents spent two weeks in Maine. Eric and I went up the first weekend. It was a great get away. We fished and spent lots of time relaxing and playing games, like golf and Spite and Malice. Here are some pictures from the weekend.
Group shot:

Eric and I ate our anniversary dinner at a local seafood restaurant.

Mom and Dad on the dock.

We made a stop at L.L. Bean.

We played many card games like golf and Spite and Malice

We had fun Kayaking.

Mom and Dad on the dock.
We made a stop at L.L. Bean.
We played many card games like golf and Spite and Malice
We had fun Kayaking.
Fishing:
Dad and Eric starting fishing the moment we got to the lake and dad caught a large Bass under the dock.

I am holding Dad's Fish

This is the fish Eric caught - haha

The next day I went fishing and caught a perch.

Here is me and my fish.

I love this shot of Dad.

Dad spent a lot of his time replacing lines because we lost too many lure in the trees and mud.

I am holding Dad's Fish
This is the fish Eric caught - haha
The next day I went fishing and caught a perch.
Here is me and my fish.
I love this shot of Dad.
Dad spent a lot of his time replacing lines because we lost too many lure in the trees and mud.



0 comments:
Post a Comment