Monday, June 1, 2009

Boston

Eric and I have lived in CT for almost 4 years now. The only time we have gone to Boston was for a Baseball game at Fenway Park. Our friends Bruce and Vesi Cooke moved to Boston about a year and a half ago and we have yet to see them. So Eric and I decided to plan a trip to Boston. This past weekend we drove up to Boston (Friday and Saturday)We got to spend some quality time with The Cooke's including Lexi who turns 3 on Tuesday. It was a great time seeing Boston and visiting with friends.

Here are some of the pictures from the weekend:

Friday

Bruce, Lexi and Me


Quincey Market


Faneuil Hall

Faneuil Hall and Skyline



Quincey Market Square


Saturday
At Harvard University 





Lexi and Vesi (with baby)


The Harvard Library


Eric and I on the steps of the Harvard Library


Harvard Cathedral 


For those of you who are Fringe fans this is a shot of the sky line from the Boston Commons.
Eric and I believe this black shiny building is the Fringe building.


We walked past the Boston auditions of "So You Think You Can Dance"


Vesi (with baby) and Lexi watching the ducks on the lake in the Boston Commons.


My most favorite picture of Lexi!


A great family photo
Vesi (with baby), Lexi and Bruce Cooke

0 comments: