Monday, June 1, 2009

Blog Prayer Request

Desperate times call for desperate measures. A Blog Prayer Request
Eric and I need your prayers!


Hi Everyone,
For those of you who don't know Eric and I have been looking to move back into the Philadelphia, PA area. Eric began the job hunting process strongly this past March. He has applied to many different positions, but no one has called back. He has recently been working with a recruiter, but nothing has come of it yet. On Friday Eric was told by the recruiter that there was nothing as of right now. Today, Monday, I just found out my school laid off 7 tutors from the high school. These were people that have worked with the high school for 5 or more years. There is a trickle effect, so I am sure the middle school is going to be effected. I have been told that they want to get rid of all tutors as a budget cut. I have not been officially told, but I know it is coming. Eric and I are trusting the Lord's timing and perfect plan, but any and all prayer would be greatly appreciated. It can get very stressful and frustrating.

For those of you who want to help by looking - Eric is looking for an Electrical Engineering, Signal processing, Research and Development job through the Government (defense department) For more details about his perfect job Leave a comment or a question through the comments, or give a call to talk to Eric. It is hard for me to explain what he does.   He is right now working for Alion Science and Technology and his title is similar to a "Systems Engineer with Signal Processing or MATLAB"

If you want more detail about what is going on feel free to leave a comment/question or call.

Thank you for your love, support and prayers. 
We appreciate everything you all do.
~Eric and Christie

2 comments:

Amy said...

We're praying for ya! Hang in there!

Shaun said...

You guys are in my prayers! Not sure I can be of any assistance in the job search, but I'm rooting for you!