Monday, May 11, 2009

GO AMANDA!

As of this moment my dear friend Amanda (and Josh) are in the hospital waiting for their little girl to arrive. Amanda was induced at 1:30pm west coast time or 4:30 east coast time. As of 9pm east coast time she is just starting to cramp a little. For those of you who have gone through labor, correct me if I am wrong, this is just the beginning.

Amanda,
If you do end of reading this before you go into labor know that Eric and I love you all very much and are so excited for you. I know this will not be the easiest thing, but you are going to do great! We are praying for you - that the labor is quick and easy and as little pain as possible and most importantly that every one comes out of this healthy - 10 fingers and 10 toes. No matter what God is with you. Remember in less than 24 hours you will be holding your little girl in your arms and watching Josh hold and cuddle her. How sweet! We love you guys!
~Christie and Eric

To everyone else keep Amanda and Josh in your pryers over the next 24 hours. GO AMANDA!

Here are a few before pictures (can't wait to see the after pictures)





1 comments:

Amy said...

No way, that pregnancy went by fast (I've hopped over to her blog a couple times from yours)! I'll definitely keep her in prayer today, can't wait to see a photo of the little one!